Monday, July 30, 2007

Return from the Beach

So, I was really bad about blogging from the beach...

Too much relaxing to do. Let me give a quick run down now that we're back before I go to get some sleep...

  • Amazing weather ... most of the week was clear and mid-80's temperature wise. We didn't get any nasty rain until late Saturday
  • Ben didn't enjoy the water at all until Saturday morning ... prior to that he was afraid of the surf, but he did get into the sand ... lots of pictures to go through
  • Ben broke a DVD player ... electronics mixed with a 1 year old is a no go
  • I bought a Wii ... wandered into Wal-Mart while wasting some time and they had a single Wii box hidden at the back of the shelf. I will review it in the next few days
  • Did lots of walking, 2-3 miles many days, but I still found myself back up about 5-6 pounds over 2 weeks ago. Food like the next entry explains ;)
  • I love Buffalo Wild Wings ... really good wings and a good atmosphere
Now just one more day off and then back to work. Be back later with more ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate you. First Larry, and now you. (Owning a Wii that is.) I really want one, but can't get the dough collected. My PS2 just died, and now wouldbe the perfect time to get a Wii, but sigh - it can't happen yet.

Seriously though - congrats on the Wii. Let me know how youl ike it.