Wednesday, July 18, 2007

To a crisp I say...

I must say, I am very tired lately ... of work, of everything. I am just burned out to some extent and I really need my upcoming vacation to recharge. Right now, I have my first "me" time of the day and I am sitting on hold with NetFlix to fix something with my account ... not really relaxing ;)

Well, we hit the beach in a matter of days and really, hitting the beach for me means sleeping and relaxing. Wow! I just can't wait. I have a huge stack of comic book TPB (Trade Paperbacks) and I will have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for some enjoyable reading time. I am truly looking forward to book 7 of the series. I had wanted to listen to it on Audiobook, but I must have missed the pre-order guarantee deadline for that edition. If I find it, I will likely pick it up as well.

I'm also going to be working on pulling in all the video I have of Ben that has not been imported into iMovie yet. Probably going on to encode for Apple TV and YouTube from there.

Anywho, I am REALLY looking forward to getting away for a bit. I should still be posting as I can now do it from my Samsung Blackjack via SMS/MMS.

No comments: