Tuesday, August 14, 2007

and now on weight watch...

So, it's now time for another weight report. With Heather & Ben out of town this past week, I assumed I wouldn't do well as I tend to eat "bad" foods when I am bach'ing it, stuff like potato skins, pizza, chinese, etc. Well, I did do that, but I guess I kept to moderation well enough to still lose weight.

I'm now down 2.8 additional pounds at 338.2 that brings my running total to -22.4 pounds. This has not been my best week, but I will gladly take a loss any week. If I can at least stay moving in the right direction, hopefully I'll get to the end goal sooner or later and I'm just a wee bit off of my first goal of 330 pounds.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

I'm very proud of your public commitment to health! I also have a tough time eating healthy when Jon is gone.

Saw this on ParentHacks today and thought of you:
www.parenthacks.com/2007/08/encouraging-the.html

Waking Badger said...

Thanks, Laura. That site is great. I just added it to Google Reader and I couldn't agree with the more with their points.

I want Ben to grow up creative, not simply a consumer of that which already exists. Lego was a huge inspiration for me from a young age and I hope to impart that love of creativity and engineering to Ben.