Wednesday, July 4, 2007

How Bill can be convinced to lower his standards...

I really wish I didn't like getting a good deal sometimes...


I have been using Netflix for the past couple of years if not longer. Well, my brother talked me into trying Blockbuster's online service. Well, long story short, I like it. I like it a lot, but I really dislike Blockbuster as I believe they represent much of what is wrong with the movie industry today (i.e. profit emphasis rather than artistic quality, "exclusives", Wal-Mart like elimination of all competition, caused the death of the local video store, etc.)

All that being said, I love getting movies in the mail, watching them, returning them to the store, getting free in-store rentals, getting my next batch in the mail. It is simply VERY convenient. Guess I have to just accept that I am going to compromise my personal stance for a few more movies a month and a bit of convenience :(

No comments: